Be there! Montreal, November 7-9, 2016
3 days / over 30 workshops / site visits and hundreds of meeting opportunities to:
- Share your best practices and learn about others in the social and solidarity economy taking place around the planet in collaboration with local governments.
- Identify opportunities and issues regarding coordinated action between your local governments and SSE stakeholders
- Promote coordinated international actions to foster the development of the SSE in your area.
- Share your best practices for the development of cities supported by local governments and learn about others in place elsewhere in the world.
- Identify opportunities and challenges for collaborations between your local governments and SSE actors. Detail
What is the GSEF Association?
The Global Social Economy Forum (GSEF) is an international association that brings together local governments and civil society stakeholders committed to supporting the development of the social and solidarity economy (SSE). Its mission is to promote cooperation among social and solidarity economy organizations and local governments to stimulate the creation of quality jobs, equitable growth, and the advancement of participatory democracy and sustainable development.
Call for proposals: PRESENT YOUR PROPOSAL!
Have you developed an innovative initiative in collaboration with actors of the social and solidarity economy and/or public agencies, for the development of cities? If so, present it at GSEF2016 and share your experience with the over 2000 participants expected to attend. Detail
Call for Proposals closing date: January 3, 2016
To know more: www.gsef2016.org